DCM University: Course 201 – Beyond Area & General Service Conference
- All “courses” will be virtual via zoom. In May/June we can reevaluate where we are at and if in-person, district hosted GSR/DCM are an option.
- The materials will be broken up into smaller sessions – 1.5-2 hours each.
- Each GSR “course” is available three times during the month. GSRs – pick the date/time that works best for their schedule.
- Each DCM “course” will be available once a month. DCM’s please mark your calendars so you can attend each session.
- ALL are welcome to attend – just pick the one(s) that work best for your schedule.
- This way ALL will get the same education early in the rotation.
- Those GSRs/DCMs who attend all 4 courses will GRADUATE and receive a surprise of some kind at the end.
Meeting ID: 853 6953 9270
One tap mobile: +12532158782,,
DCM University – Save the Dates! (Zoom Log in info and Flier to follow at a later date)
- DCM Course 101 – DCM Overview, District, Events/Calendar
Sunday, January 10, 2021 – 3pm-5pm
- DCM Course 201 – Beyond Area & General Service Conference
Sunday, February 7, 2021 – 3pm-5pm
- DCM Course 301 – Area Quarterlies, Assemblies, Committees, Elections
Sunday, April 11, 2021 – 3pm-5pm
- DCMCourse 401 – Commitment/Accountability, Rotation, Informed Group Conscience, Inventories, Service Sponsorship
Sunday, May 2, 2021 – 3pm-5pm