Are you looking for service work?
Eastside Intergroup is looking for volunteers to help at the office during the week. With ESIG opening back up to regular hours, M-Th 10-5:30 and F 10-5, we are seeking new volunteers to join some of our returning volunteers in this rewarding service work.
We have a lot of fun and some of the benefits of volunteering at your Intergroup Office are:
- Staying sober through service
- Meeting people you may otherwise not have met
- Carrying the message to the alcoholic that still suffers through 12th Step work
- Serving our groups and members with literature, coins and more
- Countless different books and pamphlets to peruse
- Get to know the different meetings in our area
- Having fun while learning more about AA
- And… Much More!
Do you have six months or more of sobriety? Are you good with people? These are the most important requirements.
Do you have any previous office experience? Or experience with QuickBooks Point of Sale or inventory? If not, are you open to learning? These are all a plus!
Do you know your way around our website?
We take your health and safety seriously and follow all the suggested COVID-19 guidelines. A mask is required, signing in and out along with temperatures being recorded.
If you are interested in volunteering or would just like more information, please email email@example.com with “Volunteer” in the subject line. Thank You!