Are you looking for service work?
With things beginning to open up in our State, the Intergroup office is returning to normal too and that opens up some opportunities for volunteers during the week.
We have a lot of fun and some of the benefits of volunteering at your Intergroup Office are:
- Staying sober through service
- Meeting people you may otherwise not have met
- Carrying the message to the alcoholic that still suffers through 12th Step work
- Serving our groups and members with literature, coins and more
- Countless different books and pamphlets to peruse
- Get to know the different meetings in our area
- Having fun while learning more about AA
- And… Much More!
Do you have six months or more of sobriety? Are you good with people? These are the most important requirements.
Do you have any previous office experience? Or experience with QuickBooks Point of Sale or inventory? If not, are you open to learning? These are all a plus!
Do you know your way around our website?
We take your health and safety seriously and follow all the suggested COVID-19 guidelines. Currently if you have been vaccinated we don’t require that you wear a mask.
If you are interested in volunteering or would just like more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Volunteer” in the subject line, or complete the form below.