Who we are
Our website address is: http://eastsideaa.org
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- Embedded content from other websites
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Eastside Intergroup collects the following data:
- Email address
- Phone number
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Eastside Intergroup ith most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you register online.
We don’t receive your data indirectly from any sources.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How will we use your data?
Eastside Intergroup collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with news and events relevant to local A.A.
If you agree, Eastside Intergroup will share your data with no other companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Eastside Intergroup processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Eastside Intergroup securely stores your data in a shared server located in the United States. The data cannot be accessed by anybody outside of a selected group at Eastside Intergroup.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Eastside Intergroup would like to send you information about local A.A. news and events, but not those of our partner companies.
You have the right at any time to stop Eastside Intergroup from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Eastside Intergroup would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Eastside Intergroup for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Eastside Intergroup correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eastside Intergroup to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eastside Intergroup erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eastside Intergroup restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Eastside Intergroup’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eastside Intergroup transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: 425-454-9192.
Or write to us: email@example.com
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Eastside Intergroup uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Eastside Intergroup uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Eastside Intergroup sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (425) 454-9192
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Eastside Intergroup has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Web Committee Chair.